Sailboat Oceanis

Palma
From 270
  • Palma
  • Capacity: 10 people
  • Length: 12m
  • License: GNP or PER
  • Visit Cabrera
  • With or Without captain

Alquilar un Velero Oceanis en Palma de Mallorca | Liveaboard Mallorca
Alquilar un Velero Oceanis en Palma de Mallorca | Liveaboard Mallorca
Alquilar un Velero Oceanis en Palma de Mallorca | Liveaboard Mallorca
Alquilar un Velero Oceanis en Palma de Mallorca | Liveaboard Mallorca
Alquilar un Velero Oceanis en Palma de Mallorca | Liveaboard Mallorca
Alquilar un Velero Oceanis en Palma de Mallorca | Liveaboard Mallorca
Alquilar un Velero Oceanis en Palma de Mallorca | Liveaboard Mallorca

Description

Rent a Oceanis 393 Sailboat in Palma

Do you like the rythm of the wind and feeling the nature? Now with Liveaboard Mallorca you can also book the Oceanis 393 Sailing ship with its 12 meters in lenght in Palma’s Yatch Club and enjoy the Mediterranean at your leisure.

This beautyful sailing ship has capacity for 10 people during the day and for 8 to spend the night. Book this sailing ship for days and let yourself fall in love with the crystal clear waters of Mallorca.

  • With or Without Captain
  • Capacity: 10 people
  • Beds: 8
  • Length: 11.94 meters
  • Beam: 3.96 meters
  • Draught: 1.90 metros
  • Construction material: Fiber
  • Displacement: 8200 kgrs
  • Motor: 55 HP Volvo
  • Electronics: Raymarine
  • Water capacity: 500 liters
  • Fuel capacity: 140 liters
  • Candle: greater and genova roller

Equipment

  • Deck:
    • Autopilot
    • Log
    • Anemometer
    • Deep gauge
    • Compass
    • Maneuver sento to cockpit
    • Folding table
    • Bimini top
    • Awnin
    • Zodiac
    • Shower in cockpit
  • Inside:
    • 3 double cabbins with 6 + 2 bunks
    • 2 toiletes (1 electric)
    • Living room convertible into a double bed
    • Teak floor
    • Electric fridge
    • Radio, vhf, CD player and 2 extra batteries
    • Sewage tank
    • Dry bilge

Prices

From May 1 to June 11
Price per Day 270€
Price per Week 1800€
From June 12 to July 30
Price per Day 360€
Price per Week 2160€
From July 31 to August 20
Price per Day 450€
Price per Week 2640€
From August 21 to September 10
Price per Day 360€
Price per Week 2160€
From September 11 to October 1
Price per Day 270€
Price per Week 1800€
From October 2 to October 25
Price per Day 234€
Price per Week 1530€

Fares include:

  • Boat booking with its navigation and rescue equipment.
  • Taxes.
  • Use of pneumatic boat and outboard motor.

Weekly fares also include:

  • Clutery and crockery.
  • First water and gas tank.

Not included in the fare:

  • Captain: 150 Euros/day + maintenance and cleaning: 70 Euros/Week, 30 Euros/day
  • Hygiene products
  • Fuel
  • Fares and mooring in other ports in the route.

Conditions:

  • Booking: To make the reservation the 40% of the fare must be payed. The remaining 60% will be payed before the boarding.
  • The required deposit for a reservation without captain: 1500 Euros. Drinks and menu on-board avaliability on request.